I have decided that creating a blog would probably be a good idea. Not for any particular reason, I just missed my old MySpace blog. And who uses MySpace anymore? I also wanted to comment on Heidi's blog. :P so... yeah.
My life is incredibly busy. And occasionally, something interesting happens. So why not tell the whole world, right? That's what I'll blog about. Maybe I'll put up some interesting pictures or a funny quote or two. Who knows?
Also in this blog, you will witness the joy and sadness that makes up the Darwin that you may or may not know. I will try to be as candid as possible and just let my thoughts flow freely. I feel as though I bottle up emotions for too long, and I need to poop them out somehow. I give you permission to read this blog, but you must understand that I am using this as a way to figure out the complicated (yet terribly, terribly simple) mess of thoughts, emotions, and confusion that makes up my brain. Though there may be some "bad" things said, remember: I am not a bad person. In fact, this blog may help me be a better person. So judge me if you must, but I'd prefer you didn't.
Toodles!
-Darwin
I'm so glad I inspired you to spend even more time on the internet ;)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to read more!