Tonight marks the end of the long Thanksgiving weekend. Which is too bad, because I'm not ready to go back to school tomorrow. BUT! My birthday is on Saturday, so that should keep me going. :)
Let's see what I did this weekend:
- THANKSGIVING at my aunt and uncle's house
- Bought a webcam
- Bought a $150 microphone for my computer
- Set up (well, ALMOST set up) a second monitor
- Finished all of the math homework I understood except for one assignment (I need something to do in study hall after all)
- Organized my portfolio for English
- Edited/Printed/Copied/Stapled my bill for Government
- Downloaded Lady Gaga's new CD
- Hung out mith my sister
- Got a Skype account (and this blog!)
- Slept
- Ate
- Used the bathroom
- Spent plenty of time on the computer
- Recorded my playing assignment for Band using my new fancy microphone
- Bought The Grudge and The Karate Kid (darn cheap movie bins)
- Wrote my cue list for Christmas Carol (well, I will after I write this)
- Relaxed
- Learned how to iron a shirt
- Helped set up the Christmas tree
- Went shopping with my mom and got green Converses to add to my collection (bringing my total Converse count to 5), boots, knee-high socks for ze musical, two pairs of skinny jeans, and some shirts
- Got a whole buncha music from my sister
- Sent out only like five conversational text messages
- Talked to Andy on Skype and Facebook a lot
- Also talked to James on Facebook
- Helped my dad with the train layout
- Watched TV
- Isolated myself from my problems for a while
- Smiled
- And more...
So there you have it! Overall, a very productive yet relaxing weekend. Not a very interesting or fun blog, but an interesting and fun weekend! :)
-Darwin
I love that you put "used the bathroom." Didn't skip over anything, did you? ;)
ReplyDelete