Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Think It's Finally Starting to Sink In...

Wow! I'm no longer in high school! I have officially graduated! None of the grades, none of the social status I built up, none of the hours of homework matter anymore. Next year, I will be starting completely over with NOTHING. No friends, no reputation, no grades. NOTHING.

I have been phasing out as much to do with high school as I can lately, and I think it's causing me to realize that it is, in fact, completely over. It's so weird to think about. I will probably never again see the majority of the people that I worked so hard to impress and befriend (at least not until the reunions). Which is funny.

I'm not sure if there was a point that I was trying to get to by writing this blog, it just suddenly hit me how OVER this chapter in my life really is. I'm sure I'll continue realizing how much my life has changed as soon as I start living it, but that's material for another day. And another blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment