Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Tattoo

Recently, I have been seriously considering getting a tattoo on my wrist, like a bracelet. I would want it to look something like this:


It'd be on my right wrist. I think it would be pretty cool. Just something simple and abstract. As a teacher, it'd be easy enough to cover up with a shirt sleeve, and as an actor, makeup goes a long way. And my mom actually seemed like she was quite FOR the idea, not against it like I thought she would be. So I think I might do it. Maybe. I just have to find the exact design I want. Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. I'm surprised by mom's reaction! For awhile I thought of getting a tattoo on my ankle, but I wouldn't have told mom until after it was done ;) One thing to consider: Do you want to wear long sleeves EVERY day at work? Otherwise, I think it's pretty cool :) Another option: Get big bicep muscles and put a tattoo higher up! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thought is that you could wear a watch to cover it up if you wanted. I'm assuming you're right-handed, so maybe a tattoo on the left wrist would be easier to cover up? I do like the design, though. Any particular significance?

    ReplyDelete